The new connection, “Euro-Asia Landbridge”, broadens the offer of logistics services of the Fercam Business Unit Air&Ocean. Its purpose is to connect the Chinese market to Europe and vice versa as an alternative to air and sea transport.
Whatever the load, whatever the destination, Fercam offers complete transport concepts based on railway, with:
- Block-train, single containers/container groups
- Full Container Loads Less Container Loads
- Less CO₂ emissions
- Perfect balance between costs and transit time
- Less expensive than Airand faster than Sea
- By reducing lead times you can save in terms of interests and working capital
The “Euro-Asian Landbridge” service consists of serveral departures a week and is active for Westbound (from China towards Europe) and Eastbound (from Europe towards China) transports. It can be used both for Full Truck Loads (FTL containers) and for partial loads or groupage (LTL containers) on the routes:
- Zhengzhou – Warsaw / Hamburg / Duisburg – Zhengzhou
- Chongqing – Hamburg / Duisburg – Chongqing
- Changsha – Hamburg – Changsha
- Chengdu – Lodz – Chengdu
- Wuhan – Hamburg / Duisburg – Wuhan
- Xiamen – Hamburg / Lodz – Xiamen
In more than 65 years of company history, starting out as a small local haulier, Fercam (Bolzano/Italy) has become one of Europes integrated logistic leaders with more than 1,550 direct employees and 1,800 collaborators, 896.000 m² of logistic centres, a big fleet of company owned vehicles and innovative IT-solutions.