The professional loading and unloading of consolidated containers is time consuming and demands professional expertise. This type of handling is often not available within standard procedures and is therefore particularly costly.
As an alternativeSaco Shipping GmbH Wien provides neutral loading and unloading of consolidated containers with immediate effect.
The benefits of the new service at a glance:
– ) exclusive neutral NVOCC in Austria with own warehouse
– ) no other forwarders located at our premises and therefore no possible ramp sale by competitors
– ) longtime experience loading and unloading of containers according to CTU Guidelines
– ) 1000 sqm transshipment area
– ) high racks for storage
– ) 5 tons forklift to handle heavy weight
– ) 24/7 CCTV & alarm system
– ) AEO-F certified
– ) SOLAS Method 2 registered
– ) own customs department or agreed location of goods
– ) outsourcing of your utilization risk (warehouse area & staff) to Saco Shipping
– ) house-to-house delivery on behalf of the customer
– ) additional services: transport from/to container depot, pick and pack, palettisation, foil-wrapping, etc.
Saco Shipping, based in Hamburg with branches in several European countries – including one in Vienna – is among the pioneers of independent consolidators in the import and export business. As a neutral NVOCC service provider with a global network of agents, the company links countries and markets – by land, sea and air.