The CMA CGM Group, Cosco Shipping, Evergreen and OOCL are launching the Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product. The new offer will start in April 2019.
Building on the success of the previous Ocean Alliance’s product, the Day 3 Product will bring clients an optimized offer through:
– the use of around 330 container ships, 111 of which will be operated by the CMA CGM Group, which continues to play a major role within the alliance,
– 38 services,
– an estimated carrying capacity of around 3.8 million TEUs.
The evolution of the product Ocean Alliance highlights the commitment of the shipping companies to serve its customers even better:
– Transpacific trade with 19 services,
– A strengthened offer between Asia and Europe with the addition of a 7th service,
– A large offer between Asia and the Mediterranean with 4 services,
– 2 Transatlantic services linking North Europe to the East Coast of the United States and the Gulf of Mexico,
– 4 services between Asia and the Middle East,
– 2 Asia-Red Sea services.
On the occasion of this announcement, Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the CMA CGM Group, states: “This new agreement with our Asian partners will enable us to propose to our customers an unrivaled and competitive service offering. It is a milestone in our development strategy. It reinforces the CMA CGM Group in its key position within the industry.”