Logistics service providor De Rooy (Son, The Netherlands) has gained a 3-year contract with Electrolux for distribution of household appliances within the Benelux. Start as per 1st of January 2016.
De Benelux-distribution of Cooling- and freezing appliances, washing- and drying machines, vacuum cleaners and kitchen equipment installation will start out of the central distribution centre of Electrolux in Alphen aan den Rijn.
De Rooy has a specific distribution network of household appliances in the Benelux which is totally in own management.
The logistics service provider is already active since many years in this branch for reputable producers of household appliances. It has built up a good and reliable track record when it comes to warehousing and distribtuion of these kind of products within the Benelux.
Facts & figures De Rooy:
- market leade in truck & tractor transport
- 450 own trucks, 562,000 m² storage space
- large European network with connections
- active in Europe, Russia and Middle East
- warehousing & distribution of white goods within the Benelux